Hiebing is seeking an account coordinator for the Account Management department, which is responsible for ensuring that the target market is kept top-of-mind in everything we deliver and leading strategy behind our brands’ businesses. The account coordinator position is an integral part of the department and will act as ground support in the development and execution of client-related strategic marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will appreciate how mastering the process and fundamentals can lead to a career path in brand strategy, marketing, creative, research, plus everything in between. You must be able to manage a high quantity of details with swift precision, be a self-starter, detail-oriented, critical thinker and comfortable being a hub of communication.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn internal processes and workings and use them to manage projects through the system
- Become proficient in the operation of all agency computer software and systems
- Assist in the information gathering and production aspects of client work
- Master all tactical aspects of the Project Brief: budgets, schedules, specs, meeting scheduling, routing, etc. for effective and timely fulfillment of client projects
- Capture and communicate deliverables and next steps identified in cross-functional internal team reviews
- Ensure accuracy in digital routing platforms for creative work
- Review all client correspondence prior to distribution and monitor timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain client files and approvals and provide account clerical support as needed
- Manage project budgets and alert team as needed
- Coordinate monthly billing, including client distribution and internal document maintenance
- Familiarize yourself with clients’ businesses and agency business
- Conduct secondary research (ex: business reviews, new business pitches) to support strategic recommendations and turn hard facts into compelling thought starters
- Participate in internal Hiebing committees and new business pitches
- The ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude, curiosity, integrity and a We Before Me philosophy
- Four-year degree
- Agency internship experience desired
POSITION REPORTS TO: ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
Hiebing is the largest integrated marketing and brand development firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include regional and national brands such as Culver’s, Schneider, Kwik Trip, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Fiskars and Toppers Pizza.
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include “Account Coordinator.”
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.