Hiebing is looking for skilled front-end developers (part-time and full-time) with at least three years of experience who are excited to work on a diverse set of projects and challenges, and learn the technologies, languages or frameworks necessary to complete them. We are looking for someone who wants to dig deep, own and drive projects to completion, and must be able to work on-site in Madison, WI.
You’ve gotta have:
- Object Oriented PHP and MySQL
- Responsive web development
- Demonstrated attention to the tiniest of details
- Web standards and semantics
- Version control systems
We’d love to see experience with:
- React or Angular
- 3rd party APIs/integrations
- Web application security best practices
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- iPhone or Android development
- Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
- Adobe Animate
Hiebing is the largest integrated marketing and brand development firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include regional and national brands such as Culver’s, Schneider, Kwik Trip, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Fiskars and Toppers Pizza.
APPLY: Please submit a portfolio and PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Front-end Developer” in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.