Hiebing is looking for a marketing automation manager—someone who has experience building customer relationships through marketing automation and translating strategies into effective marketing automation workflows. The ideal candidate is curious, interested in trends and best practices for direct, search and content marketing and automation, comfortable in an analytics-driven environment, enjoys innovating in a test-and-learn environment, finds ambiguity as an opportunity, has the drive to be self-directed and cares deeply about the customer experience and customer journey for our clients’ brands.
- Provide thought leadership to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and understand how a client’s CRM program will help achieve their strategic goals
- Identify strategic opportunities and recommendations to accelerate a client’s CRM program success
- Assist clients as a trusted advisor to drive marketing initiative value and provide a program vision, roadmap, and delivery plan
- Review and analyze CRM databases in order to carry out segmentation of the database and implement customer strategies
- Lead customer journey mapping and analyze optimal touchpoints for communication
- Participate in personalized content marketing strategies
- Manage targeting strategies to improve engagement, manage list pulls and maintain a calendar to track member communications and ensure a balance between deliverability and promotions
- Lead multichannel tactics to promote engagement, retention and loyalty across email marketing, web and mobile communication and loyalty programs
- Drive optimal segmentation for all marketing campaigns
- Work on projects end-to-end, from scoping requirements for all marketing automation programs to guiding implementation and post-program analysis, while working closely with agency partners
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Continuously analyze results of campaigns and make recommendations for workflow improvement
- Participate in the quality assurance process
- Maintain campaign process documentation
- Establish performance benchmarks and deliver reporting and insights that accurately measure the delivery and performance of marketing campaigns
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics
- Have accountability for the results of client and agency campaigns using marketing automation solutions
- A minimum of five years in a B2B and consumer marketing environment and at least two years managing marketing automation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Hands-on technical experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and Eloqua (certificated preferred)
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Dynamics and Pipeline
- Proven success creating, managing and analyzing results of marketing automation campaigns
- Knowledge of direct marketing best practices with knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws and content creation
- Experience with A/B testing to optimize content, offers and audience segmentation
- Detail oriented and deadline driven, with an ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity and not afraid to ask questions
Hiebing is an integrated marketing and brand development firm with offices in Madison, Wisconsin and Austin, Texas, and was named one of Madison Magazine’s Top Places to Work. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include local, regional and national brands with B2B and B2C target markets.
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “marketing automation manager” in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.