The media team is responsible for determining how and where our clients should spend their money to reach their target audiences. The media coordinator position is an integral part of the department and will assist in the execution and stewardship of media buys.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and good with numbers and understands how to “connect the dots.” You know where niche audiences are likely to welcome marketing and deliver our content and creative in all the right places. You will investigate potential opportunities, learn to budget for big ideas and work to increase recognition for our clients through paid, earned and owned media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiarize yourself with clients’ businesses and agency business
- Generate insertion orders and handle monthly invoice reconciliation
- Develop relationships with both external vendors and clients
- Closely monitor and optimize campaigns, analyze performance metrics and assemble client reports
- Participate in cross-functional internal team reviews
- Assist in creating recommendations for client spend
- Learn internal processes and workings and use them to manage projects through the system
- Become proficient in the operation of all agency computer software and systems
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Experience with Google AdWords desired
- Bachelor’s degree
POSITION REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE MEDIA DIRECTOR
Hiebing is the largest integrated marketing and brand development firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include regional and national brands such as Culver’s, Schneider, Kwik Trip, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Fiskars and Toppers Pizza.
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “media coordinator” in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.