We are currently seeking an account executive for the PR and Social Media department in our Austin office. An integral position within the agency, the AE must have at least five years of full-time experience. Writing and pitching must be a passion. The AE will assist with the development of public relations plans and the execution of public relations campaigns and projects.
- Understand client marketing communications strategy and apply this understanding to client planning and execution.
- Take all steps necessary for effective and timely fulfillment of client and agency projects.
- Produce written communications that are clear, compelling and appropriate to the project, audience and medium.
- Establish professional rapport with clients, building their trust and confidence.
- Provide content for social platforms and lead creative teams in content development.
- Monitor social media conversations and trends.
- Craft creative, coverage-worthy pitches and manage the follow up and
- Stay informed on industries and issues that are important to clients.
- Add value to public relations planning and projects by contributing marketing and creative ideas and observations.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and arranges, when appropriate, for others to check work for accuracy and quality.
- Promptly seek help or counsel when needed, from appropriate senior staff person.
- Collaborate effectively as a team member with the public relations department and other agency associates.
Position Reports To: PR & Social Media Account Supervisor
Hiebing is an integrated marketing and brand development firm with offices in Madison, Wisconsin and Austin, Texas, and was recently named Ad Age’s 2015 Small Agency of the Year, Midwest. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include local, regional and national brands with B2B and B2C target markets.
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “PR&SM Account Executive” in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.